CALL FOR REVIEWERS – REFEREES
The Editorial Board of the scientific journal Homa Publica: International Journal on Human Rights and Business invites researchers who meet the following requirements for the selection of new members to its Reviewers Body:
- An updated LATTES curriculum (if Brazilian);
- Masters Degree, PhD or a doctoral candidate in Law or related areas;
- Confirm availability in providing two reviews per number and respect the journal’s deadlines and rules;
- Be aware of and agree to the Editorial Policy and Publication Guidelines of Homa Publica: International Journal on Human Rights and Business, available at: http://homacdhe.com/journal/en/about/.
Anyone who fulfills the above requirements and is interested in composing the body of reviewers/referees and contributing to Homa Publica: International Journal on Human Rights and Business should send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the following information:
- a) Full name;
- b) Email;
- c) Degree (with year of graduation);
- d) Current institutional affiliation;
- e) Area of interest;
- f) Languages suitable for evaluation;
- g) LATTES curriculum link.
The activity is unremunerated. The evaluators will receive a declaration for the academic function performed, which characterizes technical production. It is not necessary to be associated with Homa.